Hey Readers, have you ever been to a place when you need to use WiFi Connection, but then you have trouble connecting? Whatever gadget platform you have either iOS, Android or Windows, you must have experienced those unpleasant moments. Stop worrying because right now we will share you about “The First Aid for Internet Connection”.
To begin, please note that wireless connection and/or your gadget setting might cause those unpleasant moments. Wireless interference will effect to decrease in the wireless range between devices, so avoid interference source. Sources of wireless interference are microwave oven, Direct Satellite Service (DDS) and “Dual Band”, “Wi-Fi”, or “Wireless” devices. Sometimes troubles happen with your gadget setting. Don’t worry because we are going to share troubleshooting steps for your gadget.
Here are the step by step for iOS user:
– To begin, ensure you’re in range of WiFi router. Tap Settings > WiFi – turn WiFi off/on. If your WiFi setting is dimmed, follow these steps:
- Confirm that your Wi-Fi router and cable or DSL modem are connected to power, turned on, and connected to the Internet.
- If not, refer to your network administrator or Internet service provider (ISP) for assistance. And then, restart your iOS device.
– Tap Settings > WiFi – locate connected Wi-Fi network. Tap Forget this Network and Try to connect to your desired WiFi network. Note: You may need to enter your WiFi password again if your network requires one.
– Turn your WiFi router off/on. If your ISP also provides cable or phone service, check it before attempting this step to avoid interruption.
– Update your device to the latest version of software.
– Update your Wi-Fi router to the latest firmware. For AirPort Base Stations, install updates using the AirPort Utility.
– If those steps above still does not work on your gadget follow this last step Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
Well, we hope this troubleshooting is useful for you. We will continue to discuss about Windows, Android and Mac on the next editions. So wait up!